Ms. Alesha Rhodes is the founder of Above the Rest Tax & Business Management where she specializes in income tax preparation & IRS representation.
My purpose of starting my own business, in 2019 originated when I was working for a Tax firm and found that they were taking advantage of the individuals and small businesses they were serving.
It amazed me the prices they were charging for simple tax returns, and bookkeeping services and I felt I needed to do something to help people who couldn’t afford those big name companies.
My intentions are to serve the person who just wants affordable bookkeeping service and/or tax preparation. I welcome small businesses, just starting up in need of outside bookkeeping services or any small business who has found themselves growing and unable to keep up with the paperwork. Whether you are in need of full charge bookkeeping services, tax preparation, payroll services or preparation of 1099’s or W-2’s for your business, I am at your service.
My tax preparation business specializes in individuals, small businesses, and family partnerships. I not only serve the small business community, but have found that there are people out there that are unable to manage writing checks, reconciling checking accounts or whose spouse, who took care of all the paperwork, is now unable to do so and are in need of someone to periodically help them out.
My services include small business bookkeeping
- Income Tax preparation for individuals and Small Businesses.
- and hand holding when needed.
- I prepare payroll and payroll taxes.
- quarterly returns and monthly tax deposits.
- preparation of 1099’s and W-2 forms.
- accounts receivable and payable.
- month end financial statements.
- I also help individuals with monthly bill paying.
- Bank reconciliations and general household bookkeeping.